How do I approve an enrolment in MyGov?
Families are usually notified by email of new messages in their MyGov account. Notification does not always happen so you should check your MyGov account from time to time.
If you have been asked to approve an enrolment for Child Care Subsidy, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your MyGov account and go to Centrelink
- Go the the menu tab (top left hand side of the screen)
- Go to the heading Child Care Subsidy
- Go to the sub heading Enrolments
- You should see a list of service providers relevant to you, showing as Confirmed if approved. If an enrolment is not approved there will be a check box for you to approve it. Please approve as needed.
Please contact us if you still have problems.