Your password is very important as it provides secure access to your LookedAfter account. Please choose a secure password with a minimum of eight characters, preferably longer.
If you forget your password, you can reset it via the LookedAfter homepage while not logged in via these steps:
1) Go to www.lookedafter.com
2) Click "Login / Enrol" in the top corner.
3) In the popup window, click the "Forgot Password?" link as per the image below.
4) On the next screen you will be prompted to enter the email address you use for your LookedAfter account. Enter it into the field provided and you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
5) The link to reset your password is contained within the email that you receive. After changing your password you will be asked to login using these new credentials.
If you have problems changing your password, please contact us and we can change your password on your behalf. We don't recommend this option as your password is yours and should remain known only by you. Any password that you create using the proper LookedAfter procedures is stored securely and encrypted, so we do not have access to it.
If you have forgotten the email address used for your LookedAfter account, please contact us. DO NOT create a second LookedAfter account as this can create problems with bookings and Child Care Subsidy.