How Fee Tiers Work
The fee tier for your booking depends on how far in advance you book. LookedAfter has five Fee Tiers:
- Early Bird. This is a booking made more than 14 days in advance of the session.
- Week Ahead. This is a booking made between 14 days and 7 days in advance of the session.
- Day Ahead. This is a booking made between 7 days and 24 hours in advance of the session.
- Last Minute. This is a booking made between 24 hours and 1 minute in advance of the session.
- Emergency. A booking made with less than 1 minute's notice or when your child attends without a booking.
Booking notice is calculated to the exact second. As an example, for a session that starts at 3pm on March 28 the Early Bird tier ends at 2:59:59pm on March 14 (in the local timezone).
When you attempt to book a single session, the applicable Fee Tier displays along with its session fee and a countdown time period until the next Fee Tier applies.
Session fees can change between when you make the booking and when the session occurs. Unless displayed otherwise, the session fee you will pay reflects the prevailing Fee Tier price at the time of session occurrence. Prices for all Fee Tiers can be found on the relevant school page.